Click on title for more info and preview clip:
- Beaver Lake, August 25th, 2018, Ciel Variable and Killarney, August 11th, 2018, Scattered Showers by Dan Dietzel (20:00 & 10:00 / 2018 / Canada). Two new works by Dan Dietzel explore how to interpret and represent the passage of time in the 21st century.
- Breathing Through a Straw by Leigh Rivenbark (18:00 / Canada / 2017). When a hookup ends in homicide, Parker decides to confront the man who abused him as a child.
- How to Stop Watching a Video That Never Ends by Jan Martinec (7:43 / Czechia, China & Taiwan / 2018). An abstract inquiry into the subconsciousness of an individual overloaded with the endless amount of options, possibilities, and opinions of the world of digital media.
- Platform and Cross Examination by Lori Hiris (2017 & 1994 / USA). Hiris' documentary approach to her work and life is the creative launching pad for her drawings, animations and short films.
- Tapping Tango by Nancy Snipper (3:11 / Canada / 2018). Nancy Snipper's first animated short imagines two pay phones who tap dance and tango their way into love.
- When I See You by Claudia Carino & James Ramsay (16:20 / Canada / 2018). Tired of putting her girlfriend ahead of her stifled dance career, Kira accepts an opportunity to be a featured dancer in New York City.